The Azure connector allows connection to your Azure Event Hub e.g. IoT Hub.
- Click the Add Source button in the DS editor window.
- Click the API button.
- Click the Azure Event Consumer button
- In the Name field, enter a reference name for the data source.
- In the Connection String field enter the Primary Connection provided in your Azure Portal for your chosen Event Hub.
- Enter the group name – unless otherwise specified this is usually $Default.
- Click the Verify button to check the Azure API can be connected to. If it can be, you should receive a series of success messages.
- Click the Add button to add the Azure API as a source. You will return to the DS Editor main screen and can access the API data in Unreal.
Find out how to use behaviours to create data-driven objects
Last modified: 21 May 2021
Thanks for your feedback.