Datasculpt provides a demo map with examples of the Behaviour Components in use.
Step-by-Step: Use Demo Map
- In the Datasculpt Content > Examples Folder, double click the Demo map.
- You will need to add the data1.csv data source (provided with your Welcome email), which provides some basic test data. Follow the instructions on adding a CSV log here.
- Click ‘Play’ to play in editor.
- Click the ‘Start’ button in the UI to play the data. The scene should come to life as all the objects are driven by the newly added data source!
- You can poke and prod these examples to understand how they are constructed, and use them as a basis for your own data-driven models and scenes.
Last modified: 21 May 2021
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.