Allows rotation on any axis for any targeted component in an object.
Step-by-Step: Rotation setup
- Pre-requisite: You have added the component and set up the common behaviour parameters
- In the Details Panel, ensure the target component (e.g. static mesh) is set to movable in the Transform section.
- Click the DS BC Rotation component
- XYZ: In the Data-Driven Behaviour section, select one or more axes X, Y or Z for the behaviour to rotate around.
- Respect Starting Rotation: Additionally, you can set the behaviour to respect the object’s starting rotation as set manually in the editor. When ticked it will treat this as the baseline. When unticked it will use absolute world coordinates as the basis for rotation.
Last modified: May 21, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.