Allows scaling along one or more axes. Multiple scales can be applied.
Step-by-Step: Scale setup
- Pre-requisite: You have added the component and set up the common behaviour parameters
- In the Details Panel, ensure the target component (e.g. static mesh) is set to movable in the Transform section.
- Click the DS BC Scale component
- XYZ: In the Data-Driven Behaviour section, select one or more axes X, Y or Z for the behaviour to scale on.
- Respect Starting Scale: Additionally, you can set the behaviour to respect the object’s starting scale as set manually in the editor. When ticked it will treat this as the baseline. When unticked it will use object’s original scale as the baseline.
Last modified: May 21, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.