The Datasculpt plugin is provided as an Engine Plugin for Unreal Engine (4.25, 4.26). This means it is available to all projects. Per project connections and data are stored within the project folder structure.
- Unzip the Datasculpt_4.2X_1.0.3.zip (where X is Unreal version e.g. 4.25 or 4.26).
- Copy the Datasculpt folder and contents into the Plugins folder of your Unreal Engine installation location (e.g. C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.25\Engine\Plugins)
- Run the Unreal Editor by opening your Unreal project or creating a new project.
- Open the Edit Menu, select Plugins
- Browse down the list to ‘Installed’ and click the ‘Enabled’ checkbox
- Restart the editor
- The Datasculpt icon will appear at the top of the editor
- Click this icon. The Datasculpt window will open. Optionally you may wish to drag the tab of this window and dock it in a convenient place.
- Recommended location for default layout is next to the Place Actors window
Now you are ready to set up your project