To access the Datasculpt connectivity within a map or scene, Datasculpt provides a blueprint which must be added to the scene and configured. This blueprint sets general Datasculpt settings.
- Set View Options in the Editor’s content browser to have Show plugin content and Show engine content
- Navigate to the Datasculpt Content folder in the Content Browser.
- In the Setup folder, drag the DS_Setup BP from the Datasculpt Content folder into the viewport.
- In the Details Panel, you may wish to tick Debug Data. This will show an overlay in the viewport of any data values that are being used in the scene, for debugging purposes.
- Playback Type can be set to Basic or Advanced. This generates playback controls for logged data replay. Advanced mode adds more playhead control e.g. the ability to fast forward data at different rates
You are now ready to add a data source.
Last modified: May 19, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.